This is the Demo version of SampleRobot 4 Pro.
SampleRobot 4 Pro contains the following products:
SampleRobot 4 Pro + WaveRobot 4 Installer for Mac OS X
SampleRobot 4 Pro + WaveRobot 4 Installer for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
More than 1 GB of premium samples in Soundfont 2 file format (not included in Demo version)
Demo Version Restrictions
- Premium Multi-Samples in SF2 Format are not included
- Projects cannot be saved and only be exported as mono SF2 Files
- Not more than 5 Projects can be open at the same Time
- A Project can only have up to 3 Multi-Samples
- The Unit "Sample" is disabled when editing Markers
- The Note's/Release’s Record Length is limited to 6/3 Seconds
With SampleRobot 4 Pro you can easily do automatic sampling of acoustic and electronic instruments. It does not matter what you would like to sample: orchestral instruments, choir, organs, electric guitars, ethnic percussion, adlips, sound scapes, noises, MIDI gear, virtual instruments, alpenhorns or whatever, SampleRobot makes your sampling as fast and as satisfying as possible. It samples all sound nuances automatically and creates high-end sampled instruments in various formats. Seamless integrated WaveRobot software finds perfect loop points even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording. It was never easier to build professional sounding software instruments.
System requirements Mac: Apple Mac Intel, OS 10.6.4 or higher. SampleRobot Mac OS X installation is based on Wine framework.
System requirements PC: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.